Friday, August 14, 2009

Drawing the Impossible

Today, I start preparing for the long month of September. Oh yes, September...the month when the wind decides to blow warm or gives us a hint of the fall and winter to come. I must say that I'm not really a blogger but there is a first for everything. The poem that I am putting together today is called "Drawing the Impossible", from the 7th volume "The Mirror's Other Side". 2009 has been a very interesting and insightful year to say the least. If any a good thing could have taken place it has...if any painful and uneventful thing has taken place it has. So with all things GOD is GOOD!

Good thing is the book "Mortally Immortal" will be in stores late this October; early November, nationwide. I am so blessed by all the awesome reviews and beautiful guestbook posts. Keep them coming. My gameplan is to change thought process through love and dedication. To help people to keep moving forward through the understanding that there is nothing to gain or receive unless by due trial and commitment to your beliefs. We all have a calling in life...Things Take Time!!!

Looking forward to sharing my experiences, thoughts, photos, and emerging technologies with you all in a positive way. Keep coming back!!! Trust...this is just the beginning...

P.S. Practicing my performances...we do things professionally...now there is a Piano and Sax player on the team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment