Monday, September 12, 2016

I'm Back...It's 2016

I'm Back...It's 2016

Alright so I'm back in the game; never really left, but let's consider it as back in this game.  Not sure why society has us believing that reality is a game?  Is it because some lives are short-lived and destined for trouble?  Whereas, others are full of great opportunities, relationships, and views?  Is life only a game for human beings or do the other living creatures on the planet apply as well?  Hmmm.,.just something I've been thinking about over the last couple of weeks so thought I would reflect the thought in my journal.  I plan on writing in this journal more often as I pick up more fuel for upcoming projects.

Since last I posted on this blog a lot has actually occurred. Hillary verse Trump are our two runner up candidates in the 2016 Presidential Election. I have moved from New Jersey to VA, to GA, to FL all in the same damn time.  Basically, living my life as I thought it would be as a child.  The transition was hard and expensive but I needed to do it.  It was key to move the family out of New Jersey and land in what I call the "New America"...Tampa FL babe!!!  Working on the farm in Virginia is another goal that is being worked on at the moment.  In life we have to go for what we want while at the same time being prepared for the curve balls momentum and stagnation have to offer.

Anyway, I found this article of an interview I did some time ago and did not get a chance to publish it for the people to check it out so here you go! Drop me a line, let me know what you think.  I promise I'll be back on this blog more often.  There is so much going on I can't put it one post.  So stay tuned...

http://issuu.com/miracleezine/docs/issue_5/1?e=5788141/2117528

NOTE: The article is on page 74 in the ezine.


No comments:

Post a Comment