Sunday, January 8, 2017

2017 Check-in!

2017 Check-in!

I can truly say 2016 was a whirlwind of activity.  From really picking up pace with Warrior-Series.com action comic series. I can't believe we are already done with Gluttony's Cave! Check it out and like the comic on the FB fanpage (much appreciated)!  As for schooling, yes I have decided to take on another series of classes in pursuit of the PhD in IT Project Management.  Schooling, working, and being creative takes a lot of mental power.  It's worth it, I would not have it any other way.  I came into 2017 thinking of it being a year of refinement.  This is the year of cleansing, quality assurance, and profitability.

TransactionCity.com is looking AWESOME! We are picking up steam everyday and the Mobile app will be released early Feb of this year.  Exciting times as we move forward in the land of Tampa Florida.  I really love it out here.  The move was ordained and I am thankful for the grace of God in this journey.

TransactionMusic.com is going to be live sometime this Feb.  That's big News!!! Yes, I said TransactionMusic.com.  Get used to it there's a new streaming beat service in the marketplace and our goal is to provide the best service overall to our producers and artists.

ViewMyFlicks.com is looking awesome and I'm going to be adding a lot more images of events, family, and memories so we can cherish our history and maintain family archives.  BTW FlickTree.com will be live this year and people will have the ability to launch their own family and friends type site just like ours.  Stay tuned for more.

Check out YooNation.com and YooOut.com your friends!

For my brethren and associates, I look forward to enriching relationships and staying focused on the goals at hand.  With respect to ongoing education I am currently pursuing: 1) CCNA Wireless, 2) PfMP-PMI, and 3) REST!!!

Check out my site LawrenGreene.com and also my music! My music is FIRE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment